Friday 21 March 2014

Pick up bà ngoại (grandmother), ông ngoại (granddad) & cousin Nam from the airport

Today my ngoại (grandparents) from Vietnam came to Singapore to see me and stay with us for a little while.




Dad was at work so Ba, Dada & Mom took me to the airport. Changi airport is very big with lots of people but I was happily asleep until they arrived.








We waited until their airplane landed, first to come out was ông ngoại (granddad)



then Bà ngoại (grandmother) and cousin Nam came out.



Everyone was happy to see each other and Bà ngoại couldn't wait to give me a hug.



Afterwards we went home where I spent some time with my ngoại, I was really happy to see them and I am looking forward to getting to know them more over the next few weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment