Thursday 13 March 2014

Skype & Radhe Radhe Radhe



It's sad that I'm so far away from my family and that I won't be able to meet everyone in person for a while. But this doesn't mean I can't get to know everyone.

When Mom & Dad were little they only had photos to send by post or talk on the telephone. And back when Ba & Dada were small I think they had to chisel pictures into rock and send them by carrier pigeon. Now Kids like me have the internet and Skype we get visitors all the time on Moms computer,


Mom & Me talking on Skype



Ba is really trying hard to teach me to clap, when I'm with her she will sing "Radhe Radhe Radhe" this is supposed to encourage me and I think it might be working.
working on it
almost got it
lets stop for a while
have a rest

I still haven't mastered it yet but I will keep you updated with progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment