Saturday 15 March 2014

MRT, Shopping & Quack Quack


Mom, Dad & Me went on a shopping trip to Vivo City Mall at Harbour Front today. This was my first outing on the MRT. Lots of people on the train but everyone was nice and gave us room, some passengers smiled and waved.





At the Mall Mom & Dad had lunch at the food court. I found all the lights and colours interesting, the noise was sometimes a little scary with lots of new sounds I had not heard before. After a cuddle and some milk I was okay.


We then went to Giant to do some shopping, Dad showed me lots of  different toy animals including dogs, cats and bears but I was only interested in a bright yellow duckling. I decided the duck would come home with us and we named it Quack Quack.


When we got home Quack Quack & me were both exhausted so we had a long snooze.



No comments:

Post a Comment