Wednesday 19 February 2014

What goes in must comes out

Day 5 and my only job is to grow big and strong and to do this I have to [1] Eat (drink milk), [2] sleep and then [3] dump the waste out the other end.

[1] Moms feeding me as much as she can day and night but I can still be hungry so I'm having some extra milkshakes. It takes me about 30 secs to figure out what's in the bottle is a tasty drink but when I start I can down it really quickly. I hope it is as good for me as it tastes.



[2] Sleeping is easy I just close my eyes and I am dreaming. 




[3] What comes out the other end is unpleasant and unpredictable, I try to give some warning by stretching my arms and legs then giving a big smile before offloading. Mom and Dad are slowly mastering the cleanup process. 




All my in flows and out flows are being recorded by mom using a spreadsheet on Google Drive...not sure if this is what Google intended it to be used for.


No comments:

Post a Comment