Sunday 16 February 2014

Learning the basics

Mom has worked really hard for me the last 2 days and I was happy to see her out of bed and walking around today. The Doctors and Nurses have been really helpful getting her back on her feet.


Later on Ba, Dada & Ut came to help out and see me again. I think I am starting to recognise them.

Dada is the big comfortable one:



Ba wears lots of colours, sings strange songs and wants to take millions of pictures of me:


To help Ba add some different photos to her collection I pulled some faces:

  


Ut thinks I'm her a new IPhone model she's picking me up every 5 mins to check my status, play with me or just stare at my face:



Then Ba & Dada and Mom & Dad got me to take some more photos with them. Not sure why Mom and Dad looked tired and unkempt I'm positive it couldn't have been anything to do with me!!

 

Apart from my social life,. learning is going well I got to grip with sleeping, but I still haven't figured out feeding. I need some extra tuition and probably have to spend a few more days on this subject. Gladly things are coming out the other end okay

So to bed for my another night at Raffles Hospital.


No comments:

Post a Comment