Thursday 17 April 2014

Bugis

We all went to Bugis today to do some shopping and have lunch.

To get there we went by bus which was a strange but fun experience. We had to wait at the bus stop for our the number 130 bus which took a long time. There were lots of buses that passed by but they didn't go to Bugis, it was very hot so we were happy when the bus finally arrived.




I wasn't allowed on the bus in my buggy so Mom held me all the way, there wasn't much room but the other passengers gave us a seat.

When we got to Bugis we had lunch at Nandos, this was Dads choice as it is his birthday today. Everyone had chicken, except Ba who had fries and corn. I just slept in my buggy.



Afterwards we walked around Bugis Junction and did some window shopping





We took the MRT home this was much less chaotic then the bus ride in.



No comments:

Post a Comment